Reads in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use reads in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reads.
- And I know that I am coming to the one who reads mine! (10)
- But the eye on the page is not the eye which reads. (10)
- He reads their breasts. (10)
- I have to check the whisper that tells me it reads like a conspiracy. (10)
- In the morning she reads with my brother. (10)
- It reads ill, it sounds badly, but there is grand stuff in it. (10)
- It is not always most comfortable for a conspirator to find himself unsuspected: he reads the blank significantly. (10)
- Powys reads Italian with her in the morning. (10)
- Sandra never forgets Italy, and reads the papers. (10)
- She begins again brushing her hair, then stops, and taking a packet of letters from a drawer of her dressing-table, reads. (8)
- She seems to forget whatever she reads: the occupation is everything necessary just now. (10)
- The pressure of walls is wanted to keep the mind within itself when one reads alone; otherwise it wanders and disperses itself through nature. (9)
- The world reads them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reads. Perhaps also see a sentence for refuge and ways to use resolved in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reads in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.