Sentences using the word realise. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use realise in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for realise.
- All that I could realise was that it was a great escape for both of us, and a great triumph for me. (9)
- But he could not realise his happiness then, or afterward, when he walked the streets under the thinly misted moon of that Indian summer night. (9)
- But what I want you to realise is that feelings of horror and aversion such as those can never be buried or forgotten. (8)
- Charlie, do you realise that the bathroom out there has to wash those four? (8)
- Do you realise your position? (8)
- I think the Directors are beginning to realise that, sir. (8)
- If you would realise something of this, it would, I believe, save you a great deal of pain. (8)
- It came as a shock to realise that this young foreign vagabond had taken such a place within his thoughts. (8)
- Perhaps you did not quite realise that I meant it. (8)
- She did not realise this vividly, but with the remoteness which all verities except those of sensation have for youth. (9)
- She hoped, she prayed, that Alice might never realise how little depth he had; that she might go through life and never suspect it. (9)
- The first floorings had been laid throughout the house, and the partitions had been lathed so that one could realise the shape of the interior. (9)
- To realise this was to endure very poignant spiritual anguish. (8)
- You know me well enough to realise what I have gone through before coming to this conclusion. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for realise. Perhaps also see a sentence for relinquish and ways to use remembrances in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use realise in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.