How to use realism in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use realism in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for realism.
- A consequence of this crude, though well-meant, realism is the collision of the writers in their scenes and incidents, and in their characters. (10)
- But it came no more; and lighting his pipe, he lay there wondering at its fervid, fantastic realism. (8)
- He did not paint in raw realism. (10)
- He was in fact, by nature and tradition, thoroughly romantic, and he could not or would not suffer realism in any but a friend. (9)
- It passed with its other-worldliness and the fine holiness which belongs to beauty, passed and left the tormenting realism of life. (8)
- That comes of realism in the Comic art; and it is not public caprice, but the consequence of a bettering state. (10)
- The Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Old Testament, both realism and romance. (8)
- The pieces, in fact, are so many idyls, and their realism is an effect which he has felt rather than reasoned his way to. (9)
- The triumph of a candid realism is to show him no hero. (10)
- When realism becomes false to itself, when it heaps up facts merely, and maps life instead of picturing it, realism will perish too. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for realism. Perhaps also see a sentence for repelled and ways to use recovered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use realism in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.