A sentence for the word realist. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use realist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for realist.
- Lowell, almost the greatest and finest realist who ever wrought in verse, showed us that Elizabeth was still Queen where he heard Yankee farmers talk. (9)
- She said this to her leg, but, being a realist, she only made it feel like a pin-cushion. (8)
- The late Stephen Crane was called a realist. (8)
- Was Turgenev a realist? (8)
- Yet no one would ever call Turgenev a romanticist, or Stevenson a realist. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for realist. Perhaps also see a sentence for rightly and ways to use respectfully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use realist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.