Sentence with word realities. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use realities in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for realities.
- Had she known her sister sought to tear her from such prospects and such realities as these, what would have been her sensations? (4)
- It is quite false or quite mistaken to suppose that our novels have left untouched these most important realities of life. (9)
- Monsieur Profond, in fact, made the mood too plain in a country which decently veiled such realities. (8)
- The successful writer especially is in danger of becoming isolated from the realities that nurtured in him the strength to win success. (9)
- They had indeed no money to invest; but it seemed to bring them into such exciting touch with the realities of life. (8)
- You will thank me afterwards that I can see realities. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for realities. Perhaps also see a sentence for reverentially and ways to use required in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use realities in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.