Reap sentence. Journalists, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use reap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reap.
- Be dilettante all your days, and you might as fairly hope to reap a moral harvest as if you had chased butterflies. (10)
- He may never know it, but he will reap what he has sown. (9)
- He sowed evil, and he must reap evil. (9)
- Reap the rich harvest of your fall to earth. (10)
- We have sown them to reap them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reap. Perhaps also see a sentence for rare and ways to use relief in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.