Use reappeared in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use reappeared in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reappeared.
- A white visage reappeared behind a spring of flame. (10)
- But glancing up at Shelton, his dry jocosity reappeared at once. (8)
- Deering suddenly reappeared round our corner of the verandah. (9)
- He tried again, but again Margit reappeared, serene, and full of pleasant humour; and his failure this time appeared to him in a comic light. (8)
- Pericles stood bent and cat-like as Sir Purcell reappeared. (10)
- She dismissed the feeling, and assumed her own bright face as Dame Farina reappeared, bearing on her arm a convent garb, and other apparel. (10)
- The bathers reappeared on the grass-ridge, racing and flapping wet towels. (10)
- Westover mysteriously reappeared, and got their carriage. (9)
- When he reappeared the trunks were reopened, and a powerful scent of dried rose-leaves would escape. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reappeared. Perhaps also see a sentence for reacted and ways to use realised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reappeared in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.