Use the word reared in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reared in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reared.
- As I looked landward, the mountains reared their huge crests, one above the other, to the farthest any eye could reach. (6)
- He grasped the mane of his horse and flung abroad handfuls, till the splendid animal reared in agony. (10)
- I have watched, I have reared her. (10)
- It reared a green, transparent body, feeling its way to a new resting-place. (8)
- It reared such a mailed head of menace, that his heart was seized with a quivering, as though it had been struck. (10)
- It reared, and bolted forward, with Courtier, who had naturally seized the rein, hanging on. (8)
- On the contrary, it had reared a youth, handsome, intelligent, well-bred, and, observed the ladies, with acute emphasis, innocent. (10)
- She had reared herself on our poets. (10)
- The earl had not been so reared: his mother was not the healthy mother. (10)
- The horse had reared as if violently stung. (10)
- You have reared them to this pitch, and at this pitch they have partly civilized you. (10)
- You were reared upon lemons. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reared. Perhaps also see a sentence for riotous and ways to use reality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reared in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.