A sentence for the word reassured. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reassured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reassured.
- At sight of him she looked scared; but she seemed to be reassured by his calm. (9)
- Guy was quickly reassured. (10)
- He reassured me in the laconic and sarcastic manner of his kind, and we really reached Cambridge by the route he had taken. (9)
- He sat on the wharf-bench silent till she was reassured. (10)
- Kenton would have chosen to be reassured, but she was glad to be assured in any terms. (9)
- Pogram that reassured him. (8)
- She waited, reassured, but in terror. (10)
- Their next meeting reassured him; she was dressed in her riding-habit, and wore a countenance resolutely cheerful. (10)
- Warwick, that she drove from the London railway station to see Constance and be reassured by her tranquil aspect. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reassured. Perhaps also see a sentence for richards and ways to use reasonably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reassured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.