Reassuring in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reassuring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reassuring.
- But if he could not, Westover would give his mother a reassuring reason for his failure. (9)
- Chump, demanding peculiar personal explanations, he gave reassuring reasons separately, aside. (10)
- Her first words were reassuring. (10)
- His scrutiny of her features was not reassuring to him. (10)
- I could see that Fulkerson meant to keep the whip-hand himself, and that was reassuring. (9)
- It was not too reassuring to find John there, too. (8)
- It was very reassuring, it was every thing hopeful; but when she had read it she gave it to the vice-consul for encouragement. (9)
- She nodded, and breathed more freely; the matter-of-fact question was reassuring. (10)
- The emphasis, to a gentleman acquainted with his countrymen, was not reassuring. (10)
- There was, too, something not altogether reassuring in the cold gray eyes that glanced along the barrel of the weapon. (1)
- What had transpired concerning that father was not so reassuring. (8)
- What she saw must have been less reassuring even than the first sight had been, for it stopped her sobbing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reassuring. Perhaps also see a sentence for reason and ways to use reined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reassuring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.