Sentences using the word cheering. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cheering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cheering.
- A little cheering was tried on him, but vainly. (10)
- And he stood quivering, with his hands pressed to his face, till the cheering had died out into silence. (8)
- And, Emmy, look at the old fellows lining the booth, pipe in mouth and cheering. (10)
- He wanted stirring, cheering; in her house he had it. (10)
- It was no doubt dispensed with the honourable intention of cheering. (10)
- Mightily relieved, I beheld the band resuming their instruments, for the cheering resembled a senseless beating on brass shields. (10)
- Representing, as we do, sixteen thousand pounds, the prospect is not cheering, but we hope you have some good years before you yet. (8)
- Suddenly out of the obscurity burst a great sound of cheering, which filled the intervals between the reports of the guns with startling distinctness! (1)
- The prospect of such delights was very cheering, and they parted in mutual good spirits. (4)
- The train of the wounded had just come in, and she stood in the cheering crowd watching the ambulances run out. (8)
- They were refreshed by the sound of German cheering, as in approach. (10)
- We drove away from a cheering crowd of cricketers and farm-labourers, as if discharged from a great gun. (10)
- We were loudly cheered, and for a good way below young lads and lasses ran along the bank, still cheering. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cheering. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use checking in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cheering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.