Assuring sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use assuring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assuring.
- After assuring himself of this fact he stood still, rubbing his narrow forehead with the tips of his fingers. (5)
- Clotilde allowed him to keep the hand, assuring herself she was unconscious he did so. (10)
- He did but clasp her hand, assuring the Frau von Rudiger that no word of hers could irritate him. (10)
- He took it, first assuring himself that Marini was in complicity with them. (10)
- Lapham made their guest welcome, and the Colonel showed him to his room, briefly assuring himself that there was nothing wanting there. (9)
- Oggler a memorable compliment, by assuring him that he was altogether of his way of thinking about happiness. (10)
- Safe within the walls, he thanked the English lady, assuring her that her charitable deed would be remembered aloft. (10)
- She hinted at family reasons for being shy of him, assuring me that I was not implicated in them. (10)
- She made light of his misdemeanours, assuring everybody that so splendid a horseman deserved to be dealt with differently from other offenders. (10)
- The tears poured, she could not explain why, beyond assuring him that they were no sign of unhappiness. (10)
- The vivid idea of her was a phantom presence, and cold, assuring him that the bodily Diana was absent. (10)
- There he stayed, perpetually assuring her of his triumphs to come. (10)
- They had the pleasure of assuring her that Bath more than answered their expectations in every respect. (4)
- This she did not regret; but she thirsted for the assuring look. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assuring. Perhaps also see a sentence for accents and ways to use association in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assuring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.