Receipt sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use receipt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for receipt.
- Come as soon as you can on receipt of this. (4)
- He shall take the money, and he shall sign a receipt for it. (9)
- In that case, if he would wire to his bank in London, they would be happy to oblige him on receipt of the reply. (8)
- It is an infallible receipt for tuning him. (10)
- She scribbled a single line in receipt of the letter and signed her initials. (10)
- Tell him to send a receipt for the three hundred, and he shall have it. (10)
- The action resulted in an exhibition of a second bill, with a legal receipt attached to it, for three hundred pounds. (10)
- They convey to my mind an idea, that on receipt of my letter of invitation, you attributed to me a design to corrupt you. (10)
- Vernon declares that he never saw deeper distress than hers, on the receipt of the letter; and is his judgment inferior to mine? (4)
- You can tear off the receipt. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for receipt. Perhaps also see a sentence for ranked and ways to use retaining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use receipt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.