Use the word recital in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use recital in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recital.
- Bemis, who still remains sunken in his armchair, has apparently closed an exhaustive recital of the events which have ended in his presence there. (9)
- I could see that I had checked a recital of her accomplishments. (10)
- She spared her the recital of facts further than the broad avowal. (10)
- She was not sorry, however, to have the recital of them interrupted by the lady from whom they sprang. (4)
- So far each recital confirmed the other; but when she came to the will, the difference was great. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recital. Perhaps also see a sentence for rigour and ways to use reposed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recital in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.