Recollections example sentences. University students, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recollections in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recollections.
- But I must hasten over these painful recollections. (6)
- Darcy without being grieved to the soul by a thousand tender recollections. (4)
- He never smiled at recollections. (10)
- I guess we shall all go home and treasure the memory of his face as the whitest thing in our museum of recollections. (8)
- I reached the small flower-garden, sacred by a thousand endearing recollections. (6)
- Julius for planting it among my recollections. (10)
- Mixed with pleasant recollections is the transient regret that you were not a spectator of the meeting of the Wilts and Denewdney streams. (10)
- Painful recollections will intrude which cannot, which ought not, to be repelled. (4)
- Really to pasture on our recollections we ought to dramatize them. (10)
- Recollections of the mignonne were captivating. (10)
- Recollections set me throbbing, but recollection brought longing. (10)
- The certainty of meeting him had not been checked by any of those recollections that might not unreasonably have alarmed her. (4)
- These recollections brought him to the verge of weeping, but the next instant he stamped his foot angrily, in rage against his weakness. (5)
- These recollections will not do at all. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recollections. Perhaps also see a sentence for rebuked and ways to use remembers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recollections in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.