Use the word recommend in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use recommend in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recommend.
- Allow me to recommend you to go straight to the drawing-room. (10)
- Antonia says he wants a tutorship; now, can you really recommend him? (8)
- At your age, and in your condition, I recommend a little prudence. (8)
- Crawford had been sitting by her long enough, or he might mean to recommend her as a wife by shewing her persuadableness. (4)
- He has served her; she needs him no more; but she will recommend him in other quarters, and bids him to seek them. (10)
- I am going to-morrow where I shall find a man who has not one agreeable quality, who has neither manner nor sense to recommend him. (4)
- I shall always recommend this air to anybody with lung difficulties. (9)
- Indeed, when the time draws on, I shall decidedly recommend their bringing the barouche-landau; it will be so very much preferable. (4)
- Let me recommend Bath to you. (4)
- Out of the service, is the place to recommend. (10)
- The manner, perhaps, may have as little to recommend them. (4)
- This is one sort of love, but I confess it does not particularly recommend itself to me. (4)
- Where is the man you could recommend for her complement? (10)
- Woodhouse recommend a baked apple. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recommend. Perhaps also see a sentence for rings and ways to use redoubled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recommend in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.