A sentence for the word reconcile. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reconcile in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reconcile.
- And I thanked the colonel again in my heart for having done something to reconcile me to the idea of that strange father of mine. (10)
- His caress had implied mercy to Emilia: for she could not reconcile it with the rejection of the petition of her soul. (10)
- His mother would give in, or else Alice could reconcile her mother to whatever seemed really best. (9)
- His task was to reconcile the variety of justness due upon all sides. (10)
- I should have said in younger days, because it will not look plainly on our nature and try to reconcile it with our conditions. (10)
- If he really sought to reconcile himself like a dutiful branch, he must be forgiven for having dismembered himself from the paternal tree. (4)
- Norris was inclined to allow, to reconcile Fanny to the novelty of Mansfield Park, and the separation from everybody she had been used to. (4)
- She tried to praise Penelope, and said that it was not to be expected that she could reconcile herself at once to everything. (9)
- Such natures, in the painful effort to reconcile apparent antagonism and read themselves, forget that they are not full grown. (10)
- The lady conscientiously did her utmost to reconcile the two languages. (10)
- We wish what is for your happiness, my son, and we will gladly reconcile ourselves to anything that might have been disagreeable. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reconcile. Perhaps also see a sentence for rightly and ways to use respectfully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reconcile in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.