Sentences using the word records. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use records in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for records.
- But upon this matter the records are mute. (4)
- From the records that have come down to us it does not appear that they got on very well. (7)
- He only stood there perhaps twenty seconds, but visual records gleaned in a moment sometimes outlast the visions of hours and days. (8)
- The anecdote offers an illustration of character, or records a moment of action; the novella embodies a drama and develops a type. (9)
- They dealt much more in blood, both given and taken; yet I find no obsession of the Evil One in their records. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for records. Perhaps also see a sentence for religion and ways to use resembling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use records in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.