Recourse in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use recourse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recourse.
- Braintop had recourse to his pocket-mirror once more. (10)
- In short, we had recourse to flight. (2)
- She is angry with Captain Dartrey, for having recourse to violence in her defence: it is against her principles. (10)
- She was obliged to have recourse to charity, it should be observed. (10)
- The companies defendant had contended that the recourse of the property-owners was against, not them, but the owner of the cow. (7)
- This over, she had recourse to fatalism. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recourse. Perhaps also see a sentence for refinement and ways to use revelation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recourse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.