How to use recurring in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use recurring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for recurring.
- Camillo hears it, but takes it as a delusion of impassioned memory and a mere theme for the recurring melodious utterance of his regrets. (10)
- He would not stand in my light, he said, recurring to that sheet-anchor of a tolerant sentence whenever his forehead began to gather clouds. (10)
- In the history of these sanguinary rencontres, one name was continually recurring, generally as the principal, sometimes the instigator of the quarrel. (6)
- It was long before she grew mindful of the absurdity of the moan recurring whenever reflection wearied. (10)
- No good to go on sitting here with Soames or perhaps his daughter recurring in front of them, like decimals. (8)
- The constantly recurring praises of the same person affect us always differently as we go on in life. (6)
- They passed out of sight without recurring to a thought of me behind them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for recurring. Perhaps also see a sentence for renunciation and ways to use remembered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use recurring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.