Sentence with word reddening. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reddening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reddening.
- Along the grass lay the warm strong colours of the evening sun, reddening the pine-stems and yellowing the idle aspen-leaves. (10)
- He had conceived that his mother had a right to claim one month from him at the close of the war; he said this reddening. (10)
- Lapham laughed, reddening consciously, and said she guessed the Colonel knew how to take care of himself. (9)
- Some such visit had been anticipated by the prescient woman, so there was no reddening. (10)
- When their hands disjoined she found herself reddening. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reddening. Perhaps also see a sentence for ribs and ways to use receding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reddening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.