Redeem example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use redeem in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for redeem.
- A lady who squandered her fortune to redeem some ill-requiting rascal: I remember to have heard of her. (10)
- Clever, beautiful, but betrayed by love, it was the first duty of all true men to cherish and redeem them. (10)
- For say we have been guilty of misconduct: can we redeem it by violating that which we are and live by? (10)
- Since it would redeem the accursed person from the fires of purgatory, she, too, was absolved from the vow which drew her thither. (5)
- The prisoner of his word is sure to take his airing before he presents himself to redeem it. (10)
- The world pulled hard, and he gave his body into chains of a woman, to redeem his word. (10)
- You redeem your ring, Russett, and I will restore it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for redeem. Perhaps also see a sentence for recklessly and ways to use rejoiced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use redeem in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.