Sentences using the word redoubled. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use redoubled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for redoubled.
- He redoubled his efforts to find something good about the drawings. (8)
- He redoubled his struggle to get forward in his chair; to get forward and put the bottle down. (8)
- Lavender sighed, and at this manifestation of his grief his sheep-dog redoubled her efforts to comfort him. (8)
- Lavender, Joe, and the car, which had begun to emit the most lamentable creaks and odours, redoubled theirs. (8)
- My chagrin increased my sickness and my sickness redoubled my chagrin. (6)
- The jealous feelings that had so besieged her at the bungalow when his letters ceased came again now with redoubled force. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for redoubled. Perhaps also see a sentence for relapsed and ways to use returns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use redoubled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.