Use the word reeds in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reeds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reeds.
- Above green-flashing plunges of a weir, and shaken by the thunder below, lilies, golden and white, were swaying at anchor among the reeds. (10)
- After taking her elderly cousin across, Fleur did not land at once, but pulled in among the reeds, into the sunshine. (8)
- And all the while the river never stopped running or took breath; and the reeds along the whole valley stood shivering from top to toe. (2)
- But the reeds had to stand where they were, and those who stand still are always timid advisers. (2)
- How long in the summer night, with its moonlight and its shadows quivering round them, and the night wind talking in the reeds! (8)
- I had now an idea of my own why the reeds so bitterly shivered. (2)
- It looked so different, bare and shorn, under the light grey sky; the willows were all polled, the reeds cut down. (8)
- Reeds and willows bordered the stream; and cattle and grey venerable horses came and hung their mild heads over the embankment. (2)
- She made Shelton pull into the reeds, and plucked two rounded lilies sailing like ships against slow-moving water. (8)
- She sighed, and was silent, being one of those very weak reeds who are easily vanquished and never overcome. (10)
- The house had a dark, overhanging thatch of the rush reeds that grow in the marshes hereabouts; I remember nothing else remarkable. (8)
- Two swans had come, sheltering in among the reeds. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reeds. Perhaps also see a sentence for riotous and ways to use reality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reeds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.