Sentence using the word reference. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use reference in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reference.
- Chillon saw paragraphs marked, pages dog-eared, for reference. (10)
- Chump murmured, with reference to her voyaging on the yacht. (10)
- Her hands worked without ceasing amongst cups, and while they worked her lips worked too in spasmodic utterances that never had any reference to herself. (8)
- Lapham a letter from Irene, which was chiefly significant because it made no reference whatever to the writer or her state of mind. (9)
- Montague, the housekeeper, with reference to the bath for Crossjay, and stepped off the grass. (10)
- No reference, ladies, to the great speech we have been privileged to hear; we have expressed our appreciation and he could hardly bear it. (10)
- That had been her shapeless ambition, dreamily expressed with reference to some time, as they rose. (9)
- Yes, yes, if you please, no reference to examples in books. (4)
- You might select from what comes in and make up a sort of pictorial variations to the literature without any particular reference to it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reference. Perhaps also see a sentence for rehearsal and ways to use revelations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reference in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.