A sentence using the word estimation. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use estimation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for estimation.
- Barmby found, and justly, that it is in superior estimation among his countrymen of all classes. (10)
- But I am very far from agreeing with you in your estimation of ladies in general. (4)
- He lessened the odds in his favour considerably by his too accurate estimation of them. (10)
- Her estimation of the princess was soundly based. (10)
- His last feeling was one of genuine regret that Frenchmen should have behaved unworthily of the high estimation he held them in. (10)
- It does him the highest honour; it shews his proper estimation of the blessing of domestic happiness and pure attachment. (4)
- The general listened with assenting gratitude; and it seemed as if his own estimation of Northanger had waited unfixed till that hour. (4)
- This British loyalty is, in my estimation, absolutely beautiful. (10)
- This is the estimation in which you hold me! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for estimation. Perhaps also see a sentence for expected and ways to use estrangement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use estimation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.