Examples of refreshing sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use refreshing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for refreshing.
- After a refreshing halt, three boats were hired. (10)
- At home, Danvers busied her hands to supply her mistress a cup of refreshing tea and a plate of biscuits. (10)
- Ghastly as a minority is in an Election, in a lifelong struggle it is refreshing and encouraging. (10)
- Her man-like conversation, which he took for honesty, was a refreshing change on fair lips. (10)
- How very refreshing to think that there are nobles in your England as romantic, as courteous, as delicate as our own foreign ones! (10)
- Keeping in motion, he was scarcely conscious of the wet, and the grateful breath of the weeds was refreshing. (10)
- Lawrence had chatted with him freshly, as it was refreshing to recollect; nobody thought him a stunted growth. (10)
- Ten years ago, and here she was again, refreshing him out of the past. (8)
- The Humourist of mean order is a refreshing laugher, giving tone to the feelings and sometimes allowing the feelings to be too much for him. (10)
- The arrival of her diurnal basket of provisions offered a refreshing intervention of the commonplace. (10)
- The mere sight of this young man was most refreshing to my spirit. (10)
- The year followed it as a refreshing night. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for refreshing. Perhaps also see a sentence for reticent and ways to use remorseful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use refreshing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.