A sentence for the word refuses. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use refuses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for refuses.
- And more astounding, she refuses him. (10)
- Astraea sent me to hear the reasons why she refuses me a hearing. (10)
- He definitely refuses to marry her? (8)
- He would have come every day, if he had not been the sort of man who refuses to consult his own pleasure. (8)
- Her husband justly refuses to put foot into English society. (10)
- I stand in my order of battle, and she refuses? (10)
- If a woman refuses me, is that an accident? (10)
- Imagination almost refuses to conjure it up! (10)
- Self-respect refuses to continue worshipping, but the affection will not be turned aside. (10)
- The sense of this is so pervasive that humanity refuses to accept death itself as final. (9)
- When a woman refuses nothing to one whom she does not really love, shadows are already falling on the bride-house. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for refuses. Perhaps also see a sentence for righteous and ways to use restitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use refuses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.