Sentences using the word regularly. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use regularly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for regularly.
- And next day there was a murmur of letters passing between Matey and Browny regularly, little Collett for postman. (10)
- He wants the whip; ought to have had it regularly from his first breeching. (10)
- Her bosom rose and sank regularly but heavily. (10)
- Italian organ-men and milk-men paraded the street regularly, and made it sound hollow to their music. (10)
- Letters from Dahlia came regularly. (10)
- Norris could not speak with any temper of such grievances, nor of the quantity of butter and eggs that were regularly consumed in the house. (4)
- Regularly every week-day she headed the war now rageing between Olmer and Addicotes, on the borders of the estates. (10)
- Regularly, every fresh anniversary, he had to endure the same penance, no matter where he might be, or in what strange bed. (10)
- Say your prayers regularly. (10)
- She found it moist, though his face was calm and his chest heaved regularly. (10)
- She was, however, aware that an annuity had been regularly paid through the intervention of her father. (10)
- Then Lucy, whose heart was full to her, came and kissed her, and Berry bumped down and regularly cried. (10)
- Thompson went to church regularly; paid his rates and dues without overmuch, or at least more than common, grumbling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for regularly. Perhaps also see a sentence for rejoin and ways to use response in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use regularly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.