Sentences with rehearsed in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use rehearsed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rehearsed.
- Many times Soames had rehearsed this scene in fancy. (8)
- She had rehearsed the scene ever since it came into her head; the reality seemed unfamiliar. (8)
- She was devilishly struck with me the first time we rehearsed together. (6)
- The arguments he had so carefully rehearsed were all forgotten; nothing left but an incoherent pleading. (8)
- We have rehearsed the fiasco; the Tedeschi perform it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rehearsed. Perhaps also see a sentence for resembled and ways to use remnant in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rehearsed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.