Use the word rejecting in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use rejecting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rejecting.
- Again he thought of her by the little green Niobe in the Bois de Boulogne, once more rejecting him. (8)
- By his rejecting her and leaving her, he rendered her not only a runaway, but a castaway. (10)
- Here was a young man who could be the very kindest of friends to the woman rejecting him to wed another. (10)
- Rejecting any baseness, it seemed to her that she stood in some brightness. (10)
- She had married him for love, rejecting various suitors, Squire Uplift among them, in his favour. (10)
- She is bent upon my worldly advantage, and that is plain even to the person rejecting it. (10)
- So it is for a soul rejecting prayer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rejecting. Perhaps also see a sentence for rippenger and ways to use read in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rejecting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.