Use the word rejoicing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rejoicing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rejoicing.
- After dinner she spoke to him of the absent Constance, and heard of her being well, and expressed a great rejoicing at that. (10)
- And she remembered all her secret rejoicing, her silent identification of another life with her own, before she acknowledged or even suspected love. (8)
- He found himself rejoicing with her, and he found himself on simpler and franker terms with her than ever before. (9)
- If we made them have a good time, and sent them on their way rejoicing, I confess that I should feel myself distinctly a loser. (9)
- In a moment they were all out of the chaise, rejoicing at the sight of each other. (4)
- It gathered him to her breast rejoicing in their union: the sharper the scourge, the keener the exultation. (10)
- It must have been about four when I struck Sagnerousse, and went on my way rejoicing in a sure point of departure. (2)
- Keeping in view the glint of the road, we galloped; rejoicing, both of us, to be free of the jog jog of the lanes. (8)
- The latter departed moaning over his five pounds ten shillings in paper; the former rejoicing at his five pounds in gold. (10)
- We came away rejoicing, and the new series began with the new year following. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rejoicing. Perhaps also see a sentence for rings and ways to use redoubled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rejoicing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.