Sentences using the word relating. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use relating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for relating.
- Cole seemed to be relating something of her that was expected to be very interesting. (4)
- I venture no conjecture as to its present popularity, but of all books relating to the sea I think it, is the best. (9)
- I would rather you did not talk here like a Frenchman relating his last love-affair in company. (10)
- Lord and Lady Esquart agreed to anything agreeable to her, after excusing themselves for the necessitated flight, piteously relating the story of their sufferings. (10)
- She saw safety and a clear escape, and much joyful gain, and the pleasure of relating her sufferings in days to come. (10)
- Small had as yet had no opportunity of relating the incident. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for relating. Perhaps also see a sentence for relapsed and ways to use returns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use relating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.