Reliance in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use reliance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reliance.
- Comedy, after the barbaric attack, refreshed her wits and reliance on her natural fencing weapons. (10)
- Her mind, disposition, opinions, and habits wanted no half-concealment, no self-deception on the present, no reliance on future improvement. (4)
- His diffidence had prevented his depending on his own judgment in so anxious a case, but his reliance on mine made every thing easy. (4)
- I compare it to an earthquake: we lose all our reliance on the solidity of the world. (10)
- Silva has great reliance upon me. (10)
- The General had unnerved her reliance on me. (10)
- They knew none of the hotels in Rochester, and they had chosen a certain one in reliance upon their handbook. (9)
- This feeling likewise led him to place a blind reliance on her sagacity and sense of what was just, and what should be performed. (10)
- Where was his reliance on my sense and goodness then? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reliance. Perhaps also see a sentence for refuse and ways to use reflecting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reliance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.