How do you use relinquish in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use relinquish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for relinquish.
- Astonishment never shook the foundations, nor did envy of greater heights tempt him to relinquish the security of his stronghold, for he saw none. (10)
- At any rate, that I relinquish the field. (10)
- Besides, the lady was in her element here, and compulsion is required to make us relinquish our element. (10)
- But he meant to relinquish no more authority than his wife who frankly kept the name as well as duty of house-keeper. (9)
- But she would have to relinquish her game, counting her good round half of the honours. (10)
- Further to quote from the same volume of The Book: There is pain in the surrendering of that we are fain to relinquish. (10)
- He was obliged to relinquish it: his hand shook. (10)
- I relinquish the case. (9)
- Might he not relinquish that devilish pledge? (10)
- Yet we cannot relinquish an idea that was ours; we are vowed to the pursuit of it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for relinquish. Perhaps also see a sentence for removing and ways to use remembrances in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use relinquish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.