Sentences with rem in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use rem in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rem.
- Stuart Rem charitably remarked on his taking it so severely because of his very scrupulous good conduct. (10)
- Stuart Rem drew a prolonged breath into his nose. (10)
- Stuart Rem in the act of repudiating secular song. (10)
- Stuart Rem might decide it for them. (10)
- Stuart Rem to touch him. (10)
- Stuart Rem would assure her to convince her of her not being quite, quite forsaken. (10)
- Stuart Rem, a welcome guest. (10)
- Stuart Rem, who was opposed to secular singing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rem. Perhaps also see a sentence for reserving and ways to use regaling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rem in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.