Sentences using the word reminds. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reminds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reminds.
- And that reminds me where do you go every evening now after tea? (8)
- And that reminds me you are amateur of dogs. (10)
- And that reminds me: I surrender my town house and furniture to you. (10)
- And that reminds me: would you have me go down to Riversley and show the squire the transfer paper? (10)
- I confess I should like a barrel-organ better; that reminds one of town and the opera; and besides, it plays more than one tune. (10)
- It reminds me of breakfast. (10)
- That reminds me, my dear Dick; I want to have a talk with you. (8)
- That reminds me: I saw a young Judith just as I got out. (10)
- Your kindness to us is that which passes from nurse to infant; your criticism reminds one of paedagogue and urchin. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reminds. Perhaps also see a sentence for religion and ways to use resembling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reminds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.