Sentences with remnant in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use remnant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for remnant.
- At this point I proposed to Clemens that we should let the nonchalant victim collect the remnant himself. (9)
- Estates mortgaged, but hopes of saving a remnant of the property. (10)
- He determined to spend the miserable remnant of his life in going about doing good and bestowing alms. (9)
- It was done completely; not a remnant of light in the wick could give hope to the rekindling breath. (4)
- She melted and wept, thanking him: she offered him her remnant of pride, pitiful to behold. (10)
- The door, however, was not closed, and pulling the remnant of a bell, Hilary walked in. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for remnant. Perhaps also see a sentence for requirement and ways to use reduce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use remnant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.