Remonstrated in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use remonstrated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for remonstrated.
- Algernon remonstrated against so needless a formality; but Anthony put the startling supposition to him, that he might die that night. (10)
- Evan had his money out; Andrew dashed it behind him; Evan remonstrated. (10)
- He remonstrated with Laura for leaving it more than necessarily exposed. (10)
- His host remonstrated with him. (10)
- The major remonstrated with the prince, and expressed to me his regrets and et caeteras of well-meant civility. (10)
- We stopped, went back and remonstrated; asked his intentions in, I dare say, no gentle words. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for remonstrated. Perhaps also see a sentence for realism and ways to use reviewing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use remonstrated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.