Repair in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use repair in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repair.
- But a criminal saw himself guilty of a large part in the disaster the two heroical souls were striving desperately to repair. (10)
- Cannot you imagine with what unwilling feelings the former belles of the house of Rushworth did many a time repair to this chapel? (4)
- I wish, and intend to repair the wrong to the utmost of my power. (10)
- If she recognized the difference, she was meekly far from resenting it; he, however, must have wished to repair his blunder. (9)
- It had not been built many years and was in good repair. (4)
- One day she determined to repair that error. (8)
- There was a ladder leaning against one of the houses in repair near the school. (10)
- Thus, having ruined myself through anger, I allowed silly sensitiveness to prevent the repair. (10)
- With a narrow white piping round his waistcoat opening, and a buttonhole of tuberoses, he had tried to repair its deficiencies. (8)
- Without pardon he could see no way to repair the wrong he had done. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repair. Perhaps also see a sentence for refuse and ways to use reflecting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repair in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.