How do you use repartee in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use repartee in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repartee.
- As to repartee, you must have it. (10)
- By this time Lottie was up out of her chair and beyond repartee in her flight down the gangway stairs. (9)
- I shall try him in repartee on the hustings. (10)
- Let it only be explosive repartee: the well-fused bomb, the bubble to the stone, echo round the horn. (10)
- They talked to each other and at all the company within hearing, and exchanged curt speeches which had for them all the sensation of repartee. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repartee. Perhaps also see a sentence for remittances and ways to use resolution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repartee in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.