How do you use repeating in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use repeating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repeating.
- Be sure that I am repeating the petition! (10)
- He struck his finger on the line marking the sum, repeating his demand; and at this moment Captain Bulsted and Julia arrived. (10)
- I shall not be guilty of repeating it. (10)
- Jennings at the door of her carriage, and repeating his hope of being able to call on them the next day, took leave. (4)
- Lord Fleetwood ran about in Germany repeating his remarks. (10)
- She began to speak, repeating a lesson evidently learned by heart. (8)
- Squire Gregory doubted it, and sipped and kept his nose at his wineglass, crabbedly repeating his doubts of it. (10)
- Suddenly, he found he was repeating the same flaws each time; he was not attending. (8)
- The bit of simplicity would bear repeating once. (10)
- To her he soon turned, repeating much of what he had already said, with only a softened air and stronger expressions of regret. (4)
- When Darcy returned to the saloon, Miss Bingley could not help repeating to him some part of what she had been saying to his sister. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repeating. Perhaps also see a sentence for remarks and ways to use repulsive in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repeating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.