How to use repelled in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use repelled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repelled.
- Her war with Willoughby sprang of a desire to love repelled by distaste. (10)
- It was too weirdly intimate, even for her; besides, when he had already tried to seek her counsel she had ignorantly repelled him. (9)
- Neither hot nor cold, the whole aspect of the dinner-table resisted and repelled the gaze, and made no pretensions to allure it. (10)
- Now, Clara not only never evoked, never responded to it, she repelled it; there was no flourishing of it near her. (10)
- Our friends were beset of course by many carriage-drivers, whom they repelled with the kindly firmness of experienced travel. (9)
- Painful recollections will intrude which cannot, which ought not, to be repelled. (4)
- Saddlebank repelled them furiously. (10)
- Shelton was repelled by her proprietary tone, by her blowzy face, and by the scent of patchouli. (8)
- That which in life left us indifferent, or repelled us, in art delights us. (9)
- The bed proposing innocent sleep repelled her and drove her to the clock. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repelled. Perhaps also see a sentence for removing and ways to use recommendations in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repelled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.