Examples of replaced sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use replaced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for replaced.
- A lost dinner can never be replaced! (10)
- Anger replaced that momentary scare. (8)
- Definition is lacking; repose is replaced by an apparently purposeless activity; harmony vanishes in hubbub, form in disorder. (1)
- He replaced it in the candlestick and blew it out. (1)
- He yielded, and began to praise the orcharded levels which now replaced the vine-purpled slopes of the upper river. (9)
- I sprung over to the dressing-glass, which had been replaced, and oh: horror of horrors! (6)
- The demolished gun had been replaced with a sound one. (1)
- The loss to his friends can be replaced only by an imagination that conjures him up beside them. (10)
- Tod, who had offered no remonstrance, stretched out his hand and replaced Billy on his foot. (8)
- Vague, shapeless ambition had replaced love in yonder skies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for replaced. Perhaps also see a sentence for retrieve and ways to use resenting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use replaced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.