Sentences using the word reposed. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use reposed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reposed.
- Against the wall reposed a bicycle with tennis-racquet buckled to its handle. (8)
- He had relied and reposed on the dicta of newspaper critics; who are sometimes unanimous, and are then taken for guides, and are fatal. (10)
- On a shelf above his head reposed some frayed and yellow novels with sporting titles, written by persons in their inattentive moments. (8)
- On the mahogany sideboard reposed a cruet-stand and a green dish of very red apples. (8)
- Quiet as that quiet which Nature was taking her to, her body reposed. (10)
- Stone, on whose plate these two vegetables reposed, looked almost painfully confused. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reposed. Perhaps also see a sentence for religion and ways to use resembling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reposed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.