Representation sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use representation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for representation.
- And hear me: yes, you have shown us a representation of freedom. (10)
- Passion, he says, is noble strength on fire, and points to Emilia as a representation of passion. (10)
- Sepulchral cadences accompanied the representation. (10)
- Still I think we are the only people on earth who have shown mankind a representation of freedom. (10)
- The truth of this representation there was no denying. (4)
- This pathetic representation lasted the whole evening, and so ostentatious and artful a display has entirely convinced me that she did in fact feel nothing. (4)
- We have, however, isolated groups, individuals in all classes, by no means delighting in his representation of them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for representation. Perhaps also see a sentence for ruefully and ways to use remnants in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use representation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.