Sentences for repress. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use repress in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for repress.
- Gratitude was not a part of their policy, but when it assisted a recognition of material facts they did not repress it. (10)
- Nor could he by-and-by repress a start of terror on hearing Rinaldo speak out of the darkness. (10)
- Now he wrote coldly, and she had to repress a feeling of resentment at that also. (10)
- One might add, be doubtful of your policy and repress your temper: it would be to suppose you wise. (10)
- Pasmer could scarcely repress a cry of joy. (9)
- She had struggled to repress it, and yet, continually, her wits were in revolt against her judgement. (10)
- The effort to repress it must have cost them horrible pain. (10)
- The father saw this, and determining with his usual tact to repress it, called on the adjutant for a song. (6)
- This ease tended to an intimacy which he was himself powerless to repress, and which, from time to time, required their intervention. (9)
- To repress efficiently we have to stifle a conscience accusing us of old injustice, and forget that we are sworn to freedom. (10)
- Unable quite to repress the sentiment, he proceeded immediately to put it to his uses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for repress. Perhaps also see a sentence for rag and ways to use re-entered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use repress in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.