Sentences with rescued in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use rescued in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for rescued.
- Can my nephew be rescued from the consequences of his folly? (10)
- He was ready to submit to every humiliation that he might see the rescued features; he was willing to pay all his penalties. (10)
- Her very pliability has rescued her from being utterly squashed long ere this! (10)
- His French name rescued him from foreignness. (10)
- I have not rescued anyone. (8)
- It is my humiliation to confess that our share in this contract is rescued from public ignominy by his generosity. (10)
- Providence had rescued Evan from this! (10)
- She had bought his promise that he would leave the country, and she had rescued the honour of the family by paying him. (10)
- She would have held hot iron to the rabid wound and come to a love of the rescued sufferer. (10)
- That lady, and then other ladies unknown, were to be rescued. (10)
- The three sisters, gloriously rescued by their own charms, had now to think of their one young brother. (10)
- This is the temptation of those who are rescued and made happy by circumstances. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for rescued. Perhaps also see a sentence for requisite and ways to use recoiling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use rescued in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.