Sentences for reserves. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use reserves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reserves.
- Back in the ghostly spaces of the forest could be heard the rustle and murmur of the reserves, pulling themselves together. (1)
- He had large reserves of eulogy for boxing. (10)
- I believe I had no critical reserves in regard to them, but simply they did not take my fancy. (9)
- It had no meaning and scarcely roused to attention and expectancy the unengaged parts of the line-of-battle and the waiting reserves. (1)
- Morsfield was foolishly wrong in declaring that she, as a woman, had reserves of strength. (10)
- She exulted in his pride, and she took all his snubbing reserves tenderly, as so many proofs of his success. (9)
- The others had their reserves; they readily conceded that Alma had genius, but they were sure she needed instruction. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reserves. Perhaps also see a sentence for ragged and ways to use retract in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reserves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.