A sentence using the word respite. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use respite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for respite.
- A half-cowardly delight at the chance of a respite from the awful interview made her quickly apprehensive. (10)
- A thrilling coolness followed a first blaze of heat, and in the long respite the thoughts almost went back to winter flannels. (9)
- Anything to give our poor darling a respite from her brute. (10)
- De Craye gave him a respite. (10)
- His suffering was short, and crossed with many gleams of respite and even joy. (9)
- I was glad to have this respite; it gives me a chance to think. (9)
- It unnerved like a respite at the guillotine. (1)
- True, while she was like one of their wax virgins I had a respite. (10)
- When the hour or day of respite came again, the home felt it first. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for respite. Perhaps also see a sentence for robust and ways to use record in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use respite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.